If you don't see a difference in your floor, it's free!
Do you wish that your hard floors looked like new again?
Have you spent time mopping and scrubbing your hard flooring? Save hundreds on replacement of your stone and tiled flooring and let us transform the appearance and feel of your home by cleaning and restoring your flooring to its former glory, without any hassle, mess or stress.
We are your local and independent stone and hard flooring cleaning and restoration firm with a focus on delivering first-class service, quality workmanship and strongly believe in the benefits of safe and non-toxic cleaning and restoration.
A lot of our work is through recommendations and our clients choose and recommend us to friends and family because of our focus on quality workmanship and that we’re knowledgeable and efficient in what we do.
Moping and scrubbing your flooring will only remove a limited amount of dirt and grime but over time ingrained dirt and residues build up. This should be professionally dealt with to improve the appearance and longevity of your hard flooring.
You can take advantage of a free test patch on an area of your choice so you know what results to expect and all the work carried out is guaranteed so if you genuinely don’t see a difference, you don’t pay… no questions asked.
Your property is treated with care and protected when work is carried out, this is done by placing protective and waterproof barrier mats on the floor, corner guards on the edges of skirting boards, protective film around fixed fittings and appliances. We provide a premium and detailed service.
Our clients highly recommend us time and again and we’re 5/5 star reviewed. You can read these independent reviews by clicking here.
Here are some reasons why most prospective customers choose us.
- Non-Toxic, Eco-Friendly, products used. Safe for children, pets and allergen sufferers.
- Endorsed by Which? as one of their trusted traders, this is a sign of reputation and trust.
- All work is executed to the highest standards, laid down by the British Standards Institute; (PAS:86:2008)
- FULL members of the NCCA; the trade body for the industry.
- Regular training is undertaken, most cleaners do it once and ‘know it all’. Only the most appropriate and up-to-date methods are implemented in your home.
- Quotes are clear, reasonable and fixed with no hidden costs.
Call George on 01892 30 88 88 today or fill out the form below for advice or to arrange a free home visit and sample area which includes a no-obligation quotation and pre-cleaning survey.