Emergency Stain Removal
We deal with all types of stains, ranging from a cup of coffee or red wine going over to blood, bodily fluids, and pet stains.
The sooner you call us in, the quicker we can help restore your carpet or upholstery. The likelihood of being able to remove stains can decline the longer the stain is left.
Steps to take:
- Remove any excess from the surface of the carpet or upholstery.
- Blot any excess up with a dry, clean WHITE cloth or WHITE towel.
- Do not apply any DIY treatments, such as ‘Vanish’, ‘1001’ or washing up liquid.
- Never use hot water, this can set the stain in.
- Never scrub the stain, this can cause permanent damage to the carpet or upholstery.
- Follow the guide below.
If you have our own brand spotter-
As above, but now you should set the sprayer to the ‘spray’ function via the blue tip on the nozzle. Spray some of the spot and stain remover onto the stain, then blot the after a few seconds.
Obviously dependant on the size of the stain it will vary how much you apply but there is no need to overwet or give long dwell times, it will just wash any soiling to the backing.
We cover the majority of Sussex and selected parts of Kent.
We’re a small business based in Pett near Hastings, East Sussex.